The annual cultural program, started in 2008, has now transformed into a career guidance event for students in schools, colleges and post-graduation level where they are not only informed about skill development but also about alternative career options. At present times, various alternative career options are available to children but numerous hurdles force them to either walk on a predefined path or if they dare to dream, they are crushed.
Prabodhan aims to make them aware of these alternative career options, assists them by conducting interactive sessions with some legends in the areas and realize their own dreams. It provides a platform to the students to interact and gain valuable insights from seasoned professionals from a broad spectrum of companies. This not only enables them to be independent decision makers but also balance their career and passion.
- Discover several career fields from one single location
- Explore different options and career paths within various fields and career choices
- Meet and talk with representatives from a broad spectrum of companies
- Know about alternate career options
- Learn methods of balancing career and passion
- Interact with college faculty, staff and students regarding admission
- Obtain valuable insights and experiences from seasoned professionals
- Enable better decision making of careers
- Eliminate dependence on hearsay for choosing career paths
- The initiative aims to inform the students about more than 500+ career options available to them. Information about the same at a young age helps the children to identify their goals and desires and channelize their energies in the right direction so as to achieve them.
- It promotes the initiative of the school to shape the careers of their children and create a brand name for them.
- The initiative also provides support to the counselor of the schools by focusing on enrichment of their student’s knowledge and providing them a platform to express themselves.
- With the initiative, the schools can also create a platform for their current as well as previous batch to join hands to shape their careers.
- It also helps the students to realize their dream as they get to interact with experts in their domain, get access to required information and resources and form new partnerships.