EMPLOYABILITY ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM (EEP):
Everyone, be it a fresher or an experienced candidate, faces cold feet at the mention of the word ‘interview’. The limitations tend to range from lack of personality skills to lack of motivation to interview fright. FutureIcons prepares the students for the future events where they can confidently take a plunge into the depths of the ocean of opportunity.
In order to nurture, develop and motivate the students for all times, we conduct sessions of interviews, group discussions, communication skills, personality development, body language and aptitude. We also focus on the qualitative, quantitative and behavioral aspects of employability to cater to the overall needs that marks their individuality and persona.
Some of the areas that we work on are –
|1. CAREER PLANNING|
|2. CV BUILDING|
|4. DOMAIN BASED LEARNING|
|5. APPLICATION BASED LEARNING|
|6. GROUP DYNAMICS AND DISCUSSIONS|
|7. INTERVIEW as an assessment tool|
• Employment Enhancement Program aims to sharpen the student’s communication and presentation skills, some of the prerequisites to polish and prepare them for the competitive world and focuses on professional preparedness.
• The initiative also aims to develop leadership and inter-personal skills among the students in order to make them successful leaders of tomorrow.
• It also provides an understanding of contemporary business environment and opportunities so as to identify and harness the strengths and opportunities and to eliminate weaknesses and threats present in the competitive environment.
• Employment Enhancement Program also prepares the student for a career in employment, by coaching them to be adaptable and accountable for their work and converting them into complete business managers with an all-round personality.
• It will improve the professional preparedness of the students by 76 %